Gili Trawangan Tour
LOMBOK TOUR PACKAGES | Lombok
- USD /pax, min 2pax
Day 1: Arrival - Gili Trawangan – Senggigi (L)
Leaving your hotel in Bali in the morning to catch the fastboat to Gili Trawangan. The boat takes about 2 hours, and upon arrival at Gili Trawangan take a horse-cart ride to from the pier to your hotel. No motorized vehicle is allowed in gili islands, so bicycle and horses are the only means of transportation.
The day is at leisure to explore the beach of for snorkeling and swimming.
Overnight at Gili Trawangan.
Day 2: Gili Trawangan - Senggigi - Departure (BL)
Morning at leisure at Gili Trawangan, or charter a local boat to visit the nearby gilis (Gili Meno and Gili Air).
At check-out time/midday, take the speedboat to Teluk Kode on Lombok mainland. On the way to Airport that is located in Central Lombok, stop at Malimbu Hill for picture taking and Batu Bolong Temple which sits on the rocks jutting out to the sea.
Passing Mataram, the capital city of Lombok, visit Narmada - the Royal Garden dated back to 17th century, representing the Rinjani mountain and its Segara Anak Lake.
Then transfer to airport for evening flight back to Bali.
End of Tour
Surcharge for high season (01 July-31 Aug 2015) at USD 25/person
Surcharge for peak season (24 Dec 2014 – 05 Jan 2016) at USD 50/person
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes accommodation/meals/program as per itinerary
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 weeks before departure date (and 5 weeks before for tour departure in high/peak season period)
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 2 weeks before departure (and 1 month before departure for high/peak season)
- Price is subject to change without prior notice