Seawalker in Sanur
BALI DAY TOURS | Cruise & Watersport
- USD 76.5/pax, min 2pax
Seawalker allows everyone to enjoy marine life with minimum equipment and minimum fuss!
After changing into your swimsuit, then it's off to Seawalker station - it takes only 3 minutes from the beach.
Stay calm, the staff will serve you well, and you don't have to worry about anything! Fresh air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet.
Then go down the stairs to the bottom of the sea where you can see the wild fish surrounding you. Just walk in! The instructors will always accompany you during the activity. Just relax and feel your closeness to the marine nature.
With the unique helmet design, you can get face-to-face with the sea-life and be able to breath normally just the same as you do on the surface. You do not even get your hair wet and also you still can wear your glasses or contact lenses.
* Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments cannot dive.
* Disabled people ca also enjoy Seawalker as long as they can use both hands.
What to bring:
Swimsuit, sunscreen, a change of clothes.
What is included:
* Hotel transfer
* Mineral water
* Safety instruction supported by professional Seawalker instructors
* Use of Seawalker safety equipment
* Use of towels, locker, changing room, shower facilities
* Set menu lunch
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes entrance fees/donation/parking (and meal if mentioned) as per itinerary.
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 days before departure date
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 3 days before departure date
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.