Batur Sunrise Trekking
BALI DAY TOURS | Activities
- USD 90/pax, min 2pax
<span style=""color:rgb(34," 34,="" 34)"="">Mount Batur, located less than an hour from north Bangli, is a mall volcano that still active in this island. Created by an eruption of Mount Batur approximately 30,000 years ago. It sets in the hearth of a huge crater 14 km in diameter and 65 meters deep.
The temple of Pura Danu Batur on the rim is dedicated to the Goddess of the Lake. The lake often becomes shrouded in mist but one can catch breathtakingly stunning views from the many vantage points along the rim. Hot springs at the lake's edge reach temperatures of 57 degrees Celsius while the rest of the lake is somewhat cooler.
A visit to Bali is not complete without seeing Mt.Batur and it's crater lake. The drive takes you through the regencies of Gianyar and Bangli, which stretch from the fertile area between the banks of the Ayung and Melangit rovers all the way up to the central volcanic caldera.
Climb a smoking volcano Trek around a magnificent crater and discover the tranquility of Bali's rural life. It is once in a lifetime to experience the early trekking and admire the best sunrise on the Bali's active Mt. Batur (1717 m above sea level).
ITINERARY IN BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING:
01:30: Pick-up from your hotel in South of Bali area (or 02:00 from Ubud area)
03.30: Breakfast at local restaurant in Kintamani
04:00: Leave the restaurant by private transportation down to the edge of Lake Batur where the trek begins. The climb up to the peak of Mount Batur will take approx. 2 hours accompanied by an experience guide.
05:00: A stop will be made for short break (drinking water provided)
06:15: Enjoy a beautiful sunrise with an opportunity of having the view of three nearby mountain i.e. Mount Abang, Mount Agung, and MountÂ Rinjani in Lombok, in the first light of the day (coffee will be served).
07:00: Descend down toward to another crater to see the last uruption (year 2000). A packed breakfast will be served with a special volcanic steamed egg and banana.
08:00: Descend the path leading toward the Lake, with another brief stop enroute.
10:00: Arrive back on the shore of Lake Batur, where a stop is made at the hot spring pool for a refreshing bath.
11:30: Drive back to the local restaurant in Kintamani. Lunch provided.
13:00: Return to your hotel in South of Bali or Ubud area.
- Private transportation from hotel in South of Bali or Ubud area to Kintamani and v.v.
- All meals and drinks as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrace ticket at the hotsprings
- Safety equipment
- English speaking guide and special Trekking/Climbing official guide
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes entrance fees/donation/parking (and meal if mentioned) as per itinerary.
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 days before departure date
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 3 days before departure date
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.