Bali River Trekking
BALI DAY TOURS | Activities
- USD 68/pax, min 2pax
Your river trekking in Bali will be a mixture of white water challenges, sightseeing, swimming, and learning balanced with rests along the shady beautiful river gorges.
The pristine of 3 km Petanu river section, surrounded by unspoiled tropical rain forest, will provide you with an exotic visual experience while you challenge the awesome strength of the rushing water. This is a fun activity, designed for young and old alike.
The trek in this Petanu river will require some leg power, and occasionally some upper body strength. It is a wonderful opportunity to sharpen your skills and tone your body whilst you soak in nature – literally! Finally the two hours of trekking journey will end at the most exquisite section of the river amidst the splendor of the valley.
Includes in Petanu River Trekking:
* Return hotel transfers
* Safety equipment: life jacket, helmet, ropes, dry bag
* Refreshment, mineral water, coconut juice
* Trekking guide
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes entrance fees/donation/parking (and meal if mentioned) as per itinerary.
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 days before departure date
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 3 days before departure date
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.