Fun Day Tour
BALI DAY TOURS | Activities
- USD /pax, min 2pax
Pick-up time from your hotel in the morning around 8:30am.
Drive towards the west of the island with a stop at Pura Sada (Sada Temple) that was built by the King of Mengwi around 12th century.The next stop is the Balinese compound in Tua village where you will be taken for a short walk around the garden behind the house to discover the traditional home farming and plantations, also look at the local people making the Hindu shrines. You will have your coffee break in this house.
This Bali activity program then drive into the first jungle of Bedugul for a short off road drive.
The trip continues by a cross of Lake Beratan with the Ulun Danu Temple set on the shore of the lake. It's a beautiful scenery on the way. Then you wil lbe escorted through the organic farming to get the idea of the wonderful agriculture. Lunch will be served here as well.
Before going back to hotel, you will enter the second jungle. It's a typical rainforest that Bali has. Make a short walk to find and see the holy Tirta Mampeh waterfall.
* Board a boat is depending on the weather (fog) at the lake at that time
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes entrance fees/donation/parking (and meal if mentioned) as per itinerary.
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 days before departure date
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 3 days before departure date
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.