Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
BALI DAY TOURS | Island Tours
- USD 45/pax, min 2pax
Jatiluwih rice terrace tour, a scenic drive with time to stop and appreciate the tranquil beauty of Bali. You will be enlighten on the Balinese farming traditions, and you can get back to nature with short walks into forest, village and farmland in this Bali day tour.
Once past by Denpasar, start to explore the unspoilt countryside and villages of the backroads. In the fertile volcanic foothills o fthe Batukaru mountains you will see an abundance of tropical fruit, spices, coffee, vegetables and flowers.
For the Balinese, cultivation of land is a creative art and communal effort, and the people of Jatiluwih have created a masterpiece - an endless and intricate jigsaw of finely-curved rice terraces in brilliant shades of green, with glistening waters, so soothing to the eye.
Travelling through thick tropical forest beneath Mount Batukaru you will reach the remote Temple of Luhur. For Balinese Hindus, the site has special mystical powers - an ideal spot to meditate.
End of Tour
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes entrance fees/donation/parking (and meal if mentioned) as per itinerary.
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 days before departure date
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 3 days before departure date
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.